DMCA Notice of Copyright Infringement
xHentai.club is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If you believe your copyrighted content is shown on Hentaitake.net without your authorization, in order for us to remove the content you must contact us in writing to identify the allegedly copyrighted content and for us to take action.
Please read on and provide all the required information, without the proper information we will not be able to take action.
Your written notice must include the following:
* Specific identification of the copyrighted work which you are alleging to have been infringed. If you are alleging infringement of multiple copyrighted works with a single notification you must submit a representative list which specifically identifies each of the works that you allege are being infringed.
* Specific identification of the location and description of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity with enough detailed information to permit us to locate the material. You should include the specific URL or URLs of the web pages where the allegedly infringing material is located.
* Information reasonably sufficient to allow us to contact the complaining party which may include a name, address, telephone number and electronic mail address and signature at which the complaining party may be contacted.
* A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
* A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please send written notice using out Contact us form
Please allow up to a week for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider or Hosting Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not being filed properly.